Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
blubelle_gw

WANTED: Wanted: Local traders in my area

blubelle
16 years ago

I would like to find Local people who are maybe cleaning out their gardens and would like to do some trading of plants. I live in Tyler

Comments (15)

• texasjoe
    16 years ago

What kind of plants are you wanting -
    I'm from the Lindale area but work in Tyler.

• ddetex
    16 years ago

I have lots of plants to trade. I live near Jacksonville, Love's Lookout. Let's try to work up a group of folks to do trades or email me about a deal with me.

• sandy_tx
    16 years ago

I'm new to the area, I live in Palestine. I have nothing to trade at the moment but later in the year I'll have a few house plants and herbs and would to trade then. What plants are you wanting?

Sandy

• maureenjan
    16 years ago

Hi...new to this forum.
    I live close to Lake Fork (between Emory and Alba)
    Would be fun to have some gardening buddies!

• dcarpenter
    16 years ago

Hi. I'm from the Dallas area (Mesquite/Pleasant Grove actually). Please keep me in mind for trades! Thanks.

dcarpenter

• caroler8
    16 years ago

We are planning a plant swap in Kilgore, tentative date October 7, 2007, at 2 p.m. Please let me know if you are interested and I will keep you informed.

• chellflower
    16 years ago

I live in Tyler also and would love to trade.
    I have:
    japanese Hoya
    Spider Plant
    Golden Pothos Ivy
    Mother-in-law Tongue

Seeds:
    Giant Sequoia
    Guava

May have cuttings soon:
    Jade
    Kalanchoe
    sedum
    pepperomia

• ddetex
    16 years ago

Keep me posted on the Kilgore trade day.
    If we wanted to set one up closer to Tyler the Love's Lookout rest area is beautiful site.
    Let me know.
    DD

• lilliumgrma
    16 years ago

I live in Lindale and i have lot of irises; dont know color or names; and daylillies. I would like too do some trading for other preninials.
    annie

• vannie
    16 years ago

I'd like to know more about the Kilgore trade, or one at Love's Lookout. I'm in Tyler. You can e-mail me. Thanks in advance!!

• toadlilly
    16 years ago

Add me to the trade email too,
    CJ Lake Fork (between Quitman and Yantis)

• lovelyiris
    16 years ago

Love's Lookout is too far. It is very beautiful but I'm not driving that far. Tyler is probably about the best place to meet or maybe even somewhere in Lindale. You have several of us that live in the Lake Fork, Winnsboro area and Tyler is a good hour and 20 minutes for us. I'm familiar with Jacksonville, Rusk, Alto and so forth. I think we should have some kind of Fall Fling. I however would like for it to have a more central location so everyone who wants to attend can.

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'd like to make some of these swaps and trade days...but it's got to be close enough that I don't have to pack a suitcase. (LOL)

I have several things I can trade with folks. Let me know when and where.
    Marian

• ann_tx8
    16 years ago

If anyone is keeping a list of East Texas potential traders, please add me to it: patton@etbroadband.net I live in the Palestine/Frankston/Montalba area.

Have nothing right now but will have in future.

I'm looking for old fashioned hollyhock seeds for SASE if anyone has any, would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Ann

• chelty2
    16 years ago

I live in the Tyler area and would like to hear about any swaps. Thanks.

chelty2

• chellflower
    16 years ago

Hi,

I've noticed many of you are interested in swapping plants in this forum. I've emailed those of you with an available address.
    I live in Tyler and would love to have plant swaps very few months or so-it would be a great chance to meet with many other garden enthusiasts. I mostly have indoor plant clippings and exotic seeds since my yard is so small.

if any of you are interested in getting together for plant swapping, send me an email with your location, time-preference... maybe we can come up with a date/place that works for everyone.

Chellflower
    chell@onechoice.net

Sponsored