Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have roses, daylilies, and lillies

Posted by venessa z8 TX (My Page) on
Thu, May 8, 08 at 14:29

I am redoing my front bed and have a few things I want to find homes for.

2 seafoam roses
1 Veilchenblau rose
1 daylily I don't know what kind but it's red with a yellow center
some what I think are oriental lillies, they have buds know so won't be to happy about being dug up but should be okay for next year.

The roses are not big yet so should do fine.

I am hoping to find a bright pink yarrow and some short to medium growing spreading perennials.

I live in east Fort Worth.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have roses, daylilies, and lillies

Hi Venessa! I'm interested in your daylily. I have a lot of artemesia that's a medium-height spreading perennial. I could also get some lamb's ear, and I have several columbine which, while not spreading, do seed and send up babies. The former two are better in sun, while the latter likes shade.

I also have asian jasmine and algerian ivy, which are more like a ground cover but spread well. (The jasmine is actually pretty invasive.)

Are any of those of interest to you?

o

Venessa,

I have some wedelia if you're interested; these can get invasive. Would like to try the roses or Oriental lilies.

Betsy

o

I've got a small, potted Nicotiana white sensation which is perennial. Would you be interested in a Firecracker vine (Rubiaceae Manettia cordifolia)? I'd like to trade for a seafoam rose. If interested, email me. Thanks. Robin

o

Everything has found new homes. Thank you to everyone who posted here and emailed me privately. If I didn't get back to you I am very sorry. I have just been trying to get as much done outside as I can before it gets too hot.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here