Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Gilmer Texas Plant Swap

Posted by lanaw z8 Tx (My Page) on
Sat, May 6, 06 at 15:24

Only 2 weeks to go, plant swap will be held at my home in Gilmer. There will be door prizes, snacks and beverages provided. All you need to bring is yourself, tables, lawn chairs, plants. Also good for trading is rooted and potted cuttings, garden magazines bundled, garden books, my MIL....OOPS.....sorry, my mind was wandering, plants of course. Swap will be Saturday, May 20 from 10am til 2pm. Everyone welcome. Email me for info and directions.
RSVP please by May 16. Come join in the fun!!
Lana Wesberry
email- lanaw@etex.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Gilmer Texas Plant Swap

OH BOY!!!! I will be there! I missed the last one I planned on coming to, but I don't have a wedding or graduation or Mother's Day or well...nothing!!! Count me in. I will need directions again. Thanks so much. Glad I checked in to night! Happy happy me! CJ

o

Still time to sign up!! There is still room for more swapees and swappettes. Come and have some good clean gardening fun. I have several kinds of plants going nuts in my yard I will be glad to dig up for anyone who wants them. Sign up anytime before May 16 please.
Thanks much,
Lana

o

Where is Gilmer? I want to mark my calendar for next year. Keep me posted for next one. This sounded like a great opportunity to get to know some others whom have a love for gardening and swapping.

Donna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here