Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: red bud rooted seedlings

Posted by ambersas 7b mt vernon (My Page) on
Tue, May 29, 07 at 17:21

We have about 6 volunteers that we transplanted but could easily find more.

We are in NE TX - let me know if you'd like one, two or more :-)

daszepesi@hotmail.com

Dorothy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: red bud rooted seedlings

Hi there! I'm interested in your redbud seedlings; what would you be interested in for trade? Check out my trade list and see if I have anything that you'd like!

o

Mommyfox - that's great. Not necessary to trade; I have kind of peculiar requirements in that sense - we live under trees and don't really have a garden as such. We've planted so much, I'm waiting to see how they do before I go 'plunking' any more!

If you'd like them, can you come and get what you want?

Dorothy

o

Oops - I just realized how far out you are. I live by Ft. Worth; it'd be about a two hour drive one way, and I have a toddler. There's no way he'd sit in the car that long. Oh well! Sorry! Good luck!

o

There is still hope! :-)

We have a son and his family that live in Keller. I'll let you know next time we are going that way, perhaps we can bring how many you want with us and meet you along the way.

o

How large/tall are they? I love Redbuds. DH brought an Oklahoma Redbud home from a trip to his doctor but we still have a lot of areas that need shade.

Peggy

o

Dorothy, I'd be very interested in two (or three even).
I live 3 mi. west of Keller just south of 1709 (Golden Triangle) and would gladly meet you at your son's house.
I have LOTS of 1 & 3 gal pots if you need some.
I usually have roses, but not sure that I have any ready at this time.
Weldon

o

The red buds are really small but growing happily in pots so I'd say they are rooted. Long time til they provide any shade - only about 6" high.

We have 5 right now, but there are other 'volunteers' around so we'll pot up a few more.

Weldon, we'll let you know when next trip to Keller. the Belinda's Dream we brought home from the Ft.Worth swap is doing great.

Dorothy

o

I'm out in West Central Texas and do not get to East Texas. Could I pay postage for a couple of your babies? Perhaps they will be shade trees before the Good Lord calls me home. ;*)

Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here