Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tect_one

HAVE: Plant trade in San Antonio

tect_one
13 years ago

"Well folks!

Had a lot of you ask if we can get together and have a swap before the SA Festival one. YEP!

Over at Vivians Saturday morning on May 22nd. She has been gracious enough one time to host a swap and she is doing it again!"

Plant Swap and You are very welcome to come!! Started out as a Bloomin' Buds activity, but got posted on craigs list and has now opened itself up so - more plants!!

22 May - About 9:30/10 am 'til everyone is done.

For trading newbies: Everything may be traded as long as plants are healthy and have true leaves started. Labeled cuttings with care instructions, rooted cuttings, Seeds (especially rare types) are welcome. Bare root is acceptable for appropriate plants. Please label plants/seeds if you know what they are.

If you have no plants to trade: Probably no cash, but you can trade potting soil, mulch, anything a gardener might want or need. For instance, I am laying garden walks, so I am quite willing to trade for bricks, flagstones and 2"x4's!! We also welcome shares for new arrivals to the area who have no plants to trade.

btw: My neighbor is having a garage sale the same day.

Vivian Nelson

7001 Spring Leaf 78249

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting