Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Plant trade in San Antonio

Posted by tect_one 78249 (My Page) on
Wed, May 12, 10 at 20:23

"Well folks!
Had a lot of you ask if we can get together and have a swap before the SA Festival one. YEP!

Over at Vivians Saturday morning on May 22nd. She has been gracious enough one time to host a swap and she is doing it again!"

Plant Swap and You are very welcome to come!! Started out as a Bloomin' Buds activity, but got posted on craigs list and has now opened itself up so - more plants!!
22 May - About 9:30/10 am 'til everyone is done.

For trading newbies: Everything may be traded as long as plants are healthy and have true leaves started. Labeled cuttings with care instructions, rooted cuttings, Seeds (especially rare types) are welcome. Bare root is acceptable for appropriate plants. Please label plants/seeds if you know what they are.

If you have no plants to trade: Probably no cash, but you can trade potting soil, mulch, anything a gardener might want or need. For instance, I am laying garden walks, so I am quite willing to trade for bricks, flagstones and 2"x4's!! We also welcome shares for new arrivals to the area who have no plants to trade.

btw: My neighbor is having a garage sale the same day.

Vivian Nelson
7001 Spring Leaf 78249

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Plant trade in San Antonio

hope everyone had a good time!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here