Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: free to a good home

Posted by bossjim1 z9 Alvin,TX (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 2, 10 at 11:06

I have Clerodendrum fragran, and Clerodendrum bungei, free to a good home. These are large plants in 20" pots. You will have to come get them. Please research these plants if you aren't familiar with them, before you respond. These plants, although beautiful, are in pots for a reason. They are invasive if planted out in the garden.
Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: free to a good home

Jim, if you didn't get rid of the c. fragan yet let me know. I'd love to have it. Jim & I want to come see the garden anyway.
Tally HO!

yeah, yeah, I'll take the bungeii also if noone wants it. We can put it in my brothers yard, there is nothing there but mud right now. It can invade all it wants.

o

Tally, you win!! Ha!Ha! They're still here and all yours! Send me an e-mail so I'll know when you can come, and I'll send you my address. I have some BONUS plants for you too! You know, some of those Alocasia 'Caladoras', etc.
Jim

o

How about this Saturday? We're both off and I want to go to Jimbos.
Tally HO!

o

Saturday is good, Tally. You have mail.
Jim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here