Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catlunatic

WANTED: Have: pipevine fimbriata seeds

catlunatic
17 years ago

I have fresh seed collected from my aristolochia fimbriata plants this season. At present there is not much left of my plants but the stems as the pipevine swallowtail caterpillars have eaten everything in sight. Fortunately they will come back out in time for the next wave of caterpillars. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade?

Hope

Comments (2)

• rositoes1
    17 years ago

I'd be interested in a trade. I have seeds harvested this spring and summer from tithonia, assorted poppies( one is an antique from Civil war era in a grapey color, another is a peony type; all are mixed to some extent), larkspur, cornflower, gaillardia, dill, catnip. Have older seed which has been stored in fridge --assorted flowers, vegetables and herbs. LMK if looking for something in particular. Please email directly: rositoes@txcyber.com.

• Xtal in Central TX, zone 8b
    17 years ago

Hope,
    I'd also be interested in trading with you. I've fallen in love with watching my Gulf Frits and would like to have another food source for a different variety of butterflies. I have some Gregg's blue mistlower seeds. You probalby already have that. I could also offer some seeds from my Royal Red buddleia or White Profussion. I have access to one that is white with yellow eyes.

Does any of this sound interesting to you?
    Xtal

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville