Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: iris,la iris,daylilys,cannas dfw -pick up or postage

Posted by sylviatexas z8a Tx (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 11, 07 at 19:44

I have an over-abundance of irises whose names & colors I do not know since they aren't in bloom, may be historics or moderns, plus some purple Louisiana irises, some lemon-yellow Conestoga cannas, & some tremendously hardy orange Kwanzo daylilies.

I live just south of the Dallas area, would be happy to arrange pick-up or will send anything but cannas (they're too big!)for postage, & I'll be happy to bring to mommyfox's get-together in South Arlington on July 21 (see Discussions).

Please post here or email me direct at sylviaboardwalk@aol.com, as gardenweb's emails sometimes don't go through.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: iris,la iris,daylilys,cannas dfw -pick up or postage

You have email :)

o

Hi! Would love to have irises and daylillies for postage if any are left. Thanks, Gladys

o

gladys, please emmail me at sylviatexas@aol.com-
I have a bunch!

o

You should have mail! Not sure it went thru.Gmr4657atAoldotcom.Hope I'm not too late!
Thank You, Gladys

o

I live in north Fort Worth and would be interested in the cannas. I am new to gardening and somethings not sure if I am doing it right so it's a learning experence.

Michael

o

I live in Ellis County and would love to have some La Iris especially. Might have some thing to trade if you still have some.

o

I don't guess anyone keeps up with their post......

o

Now ya see?

That's why I asked for emails to my aol addy.

Gladys, I'll email you direct.

Michael, I have lots of cannas, please email me direct.

& irchr, I barely have about a zillion La irises (snork!), please email me direct.

I am at:

sylviaboardwalk@aol.com

I think after this, I'll stop til the weather gets cooler, thanks to all!

o
RE: Okay, Gladys...

just sent your email.

o

After I posted here the first time, I also sent you an email too but never received a reply. I will resend the first email again, if you don't receive it, my email address is ferguson303@hotmail.com

o

Second email sent.

o

received!

o

I got to meet Sylvia and she is a great person. I felt bad because I didn't have anything to swap, but maybe with her help I will next year. If anything else, I can "Pay it forward". Thanks, Sylvia.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here