Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Fall date for Mercer area plantswap November th

Posted by jennifer9906 8/9 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 2, 09 at 11:29

Hi All!

Hope you and your garden are surviving the drought!

The fall date is set for November 7th. I wasn't able to get a earlier date... we always have a great time. I will post haves, wants, RSVP and foodlist later, but please post here and say hi... and that you are coming...lol

NEWBIES ARE WELCOME!

See ya soon!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Fall date for Mercer area plantswap November th

I'm gonna try and get there, looking for veggie seeds mostly, will have some flower and veggie seeds to trade if I can make it.

o

I'm a newbie and have just put this on my calendar. Thanks for posting.

(I'm vegetarian so I probably won't be eating what most people will be eating. I can bring something myself so I won't starve, LOL)

Not sure if people like "common" plants. I do and that is what I'm hoping for. I love my green wandering jew and I also have purple wandering jew and elephant ears and esperanza and marguerite yam vine. Not sure I have much else. I'm glad I have time to put something together.

o

Please add a guest so that will make two of us. She is not a member of this forum but will be joining me. Should I send you email?

I have thought of some other plants, still common but at least more such as boston fern and a type of (common) iris and asparagus sprengeri fern.

o

• Posted by allen 8-b Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 8, 09 at 17:08

It dont matter what you eat,age looklike gender weight or anything else,yall just come and swap

o

Sorry I haven't been on here.. no internet at home right now... you can email me at jwolford@damonisd.net for the moment. I will post a food list, RSVP and haves and wants...

Jennifer

o

Not sure about the time. When do people arrive?
I guessed 10am to 2pm and added this event to the plant swap calendar at:
http://www.plantswap.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=80&day=2009-11-7

Hope I didn't do a bad thing.

Let me know if 10am to 2pm is too far off. I know these things are usually a bit informal but would be nice to have an approximate range for newbies.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a link that might be useful: plant swap calendar

o

We're pretty informal! 10:00 sounds about right, some of us get there earlier and some later. And we have a wide selection of foods, even for vegetarians. You'll have fun and go home with some great "common" and uncommon plants!
Tally HO!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here