Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meb_lady

WANTED: Galveston County Swap-Sept. 30

meb_lady
17 years ago

The Galveston County plant swap will be held on Saturday, September 30 from 10:00 am to ? at the Walter Hall Park in League City. Once again, we will be featuring thousands of plants, seeds, bulbs and cuttings from our zone 9 area from the ordinary to the most rare! In addition, we will be having a silent auction with awesome gardening items on display, a free barbeque, and we will have some great door prizes to give away. You won't want to miss this one! Doors open at 9:45 am for table setup. It would be wise to bring your own table and chair because the picnic tables go fast and you don't want to miss out on anything! We are die-hard gardeners and will be having the swap rain or shine!(We will have lots of cover under the big pavilion).

There will also be several Master Gardeners there to answer your tough gardening questions. If you have any questions regarding the swap, please check our swap website at http://home.houston.rr.com/galveston05swap/. Please feel free to contact me (Mary Ellen) at meb53@houston.rr.com, or (Margie) at mjenke@verizon.net. We are always happy to talk about the plant swap! Please RSVP if this is your first time at our swap so we can keep you on record and keep you informed of our future swaps. Hope to see everyone there!

Mary Ellen

Comments (2)

• sunny43
    17 years ago

Take a look at the great pictures from our spring swap. We expect it to be even larger this year with more plants to choose from. Please let us know what your haves/wants are and I will be happy to list them all on our web site.
    I can't believe it's only a few short weeks away.

Here is a link that might be useful: Galveston Co. Plant Swap

• lorax
    17 years ago

Mary Ellen has posted the Galveston County Plant Swap into the events calendar over at plantswap.net. You can create your own list of 'haves' and 'wants' (when you register on the site [for free]) and let people know you will be attending the event.

Here is a link that might be useful: Galveston County Plant Swap at plantswap.net

Sponsored