Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Mercer Area Fall Swap 2008 Haves and Wants List

Posted by jennifer9906 8/9 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 3, 08 at 22:13

Hi All!

Post your haves and wants here... I have also set up a database for you to post on the plantmeet groups site... let me know if you want an invite to join that and I will send one...

I will have var. cast iron, American beauty berry bush, orange daylilies, double orange daylilies, white spider lily- hymenocallis, crinums, possibly water pond plants, named iris and named daylilies, russian red cannas, white butterfly ginger - various other plants I will list as I see what I can divide. Most of my stuff has been in pots and have taken a beating from the drought. Since we have a hurricane headed our way tomorrow... hopefully nothing blows away..lol

Please let me know if you want anything I have listed, as I will need to dig some of it up from my grandmother's house and won't bring those things unless they are requested:)

We bought a house, so the yard is a blank canvas...I do want vines for sure...a mimosa tree, bulbs, angels trumpets, perennials, etc....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Mercer Area Fall Swap 2008 Haves and Wants List

• Posted by allen 8-b Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 21:05

Howdy all, I will have:papaya,pride of barbados,esperanzas and others that i will think of later Allen

o

Have: various potted palms, Rubber Tree, Poinsettia, Croton, Sedums/Aloe Veras/cactus, Mother In-Law's tongue, Angel Wing Begonias, Lillies, Jasmines, herbs, Elephant Ears, Bromelaids, Turk's Cap, Mexican Heather; also have: Bird of Paradise, Columbine - but have not figured out how to propagate them.

Where is Mercer? Humble area??

o

No idea what I'm bringing but I'll fill the truck!!
Tally HO!

o

I plan to be there....will be bringing gingers: peacock,
shell, pinecone, cardammon, dr. moy, white butterfly and peach butterfly. Of course, there will be more.
John, here's a link to give you info on Mercer
http://www.hcp4.net/mercer/index.htm
Molly

o

Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what I will have yet.......but i do want some more Var cast iron and african Hosta's.......Tally and Jennifer e-mail me.......David in Arlington............

o

• Posted by allen 8-b Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 26, 08 at 19:31

I need fruit trees,bushes etc,Will anybody have some???? Allen

o

Hey Tally,
Let us know how you made it with Ike. If you need any replacement plants check my trade list

o

Hi Jennifer,
Im sorry I will not be able to attend the fall plant swap. Im recovering form knee surgery. Thank you for keeping us posted on Tally I was so worried about her. Ive tried to contact her but havent heard from her. Jennifer do you still have my phone number? When you talk to her again tell her she is welcome to come here to Waller if she needs a place to stay and I have plants for her too. How did you fair through Ike? Everyone have fun at the swap I love all the plants you have posted.
Janet aka jsplants@yahoo.com

o
Mercer Swap 2008

Hey everyone...Cindy, Loretta and our mom plan to attend...don't know what we will bring yet, but we will watch this string to see what everyone is looking for on their plant list. Does anyone know anything about if there will be a "Plant Round UP in College Station" ???? I haven't seen anything about it! Thanks Loretta

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here