Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Mercer area swap/plantmeet date - Fall

Posted by jennifer9906 8/9 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 18, 07 at 23:10

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the date for the plantswap is October 6th:) More details to come!

Jennifer

Here is a link that might be useful: plantmeet website

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Mercer area swap/plantmeet date - Fall

I'm going to try my best to make the fall swap. I missed the Spring one. We've had one bad thing after another happen to us since March. I haven't had the chance to work in my flowerbeds or plant anything at all.

I have seeds, different size planters and planters made especially for rooting cuttings and will try to come up with other things that might be of interest for trades.

Would any of you know someone that could help me with this?
My neighbor gave me a commercial greenhouse last summer. We don't know how to put it together or where to even start on it or what other parts it may need besides the cover for it. This is what I know about it. It has metal poles/ribs. I know it's at least 32 feet wide and can be made into any length I want. When my neighbors had it up a few yrs ago. It made two commercial greenhouses end to end. It had 2- 4ftx4ft fans in it which she also gave me, I can't ask my neighbor about it she died a couple of months after giving it to me and her husband as since moved. I don't want it as big as my neighbor had it I just want a decent size greenhouse that will hold one of the fans ( the other fan we have other plans for that).
Is there anyone that lives close to me (I live in Waller, Texas) that would like to make some extra cash $500.00 that could come and put this thing together for me? I'll buy all the materials that you would need to put it together. You would not have to do any plumbing or electrical work. Any poles/ribs left over you are welcome to have them to construct yourself a greenhouse out of it.
Please email me at jsplants@yahoo.com
Thank you
Janet

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here