Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Fall Mercer Swap

Posted by txbabybloomer (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 17, 11 at 4:58

With just 2 weeks till the Fall Plant Swap at Mercer on Oct 1st, I been searching high and low for everyone's plant 'Haves and Wants' without much success. So decided to post mine and see what happens. lol (Sorry if I am just not 'seeing' where the info is posted.)

I have put together a few plants to bring. So far I have:
White Bird of Paradise
Queen's Wreath/Coral Vine (shades of pink blooms)
Crinums (Just moved and they are all mixed,red, dark pink, white, and some white with light pink)
White Spider Lilies
Moon Vine (giant white moonflower)
Assorted Cannas
Butterfly Ginger (white and yellow, I think - but not sure which is which)
Italian Basil seedlings
Surprise Lilies/Red Spider Lilies
And I am still potting up others. So if you are looking for something in particular, please ask - I just may have it.

Will also be bringing:
Paper napkins
Tablecloth
Salad
Door Prize

I am looking for:
Edible Plants - like blueberries, figs, etc.
Any Fall vegetable plants and possibly seeds for Fall
Egyptian Walking Onions
Herbs
Red Oleander
Garden Thugs to fill in a lot of space. lol

What are you bringing and looking for?
Looking forward to seeing old gardening buddies and making new ones!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Fall Mercer Swap

Txbabybloomer, I'm not sure what I will be digging up, but I believe I can get you a rooted start of my thornless blackberry for a start of your white Bird of Paradise.
Molly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here