Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Purple iris

Posted by eventfarm Dallas (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 24, 07 at 8:41

I have a few purple iris' to trade. I know that they're pretty common around here, but maybe someone out there wants more or needs to get started.

I'd love to get some more blue or yellow iris'. Or any type of ginger (butterfly would be great).

I even need hostas....

Right now I have about 10 iris', but I still have another clump to divide, so I'll probably get another 10 this week.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Purple iris

I have yellow iris (tall) plus hosta seeds.

Jani
San Marcos, TX

o

Email me please at jetman1979@aol.com for trade.

Barb

o

Jani,

How many are you intersted in? Go ahead and email me.. eventfarm(at)yahoo.com

o

I still have these - I'd hate to have to compost them if someone could use them.

( I don't have any un-spoken for sunny spots)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here