Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: ft worth swap site link

Posted by sandy_8b z8 tex (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 17, 08 at 2:16

Here is the link to Fort Worth Swap web site.

http://www.ftworthgardenswap.com/forums/default.aspx?g=topics&f=1

I am going to post here and on it too. Find the site easier to search for swappers am going to trade with.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: ft worth swap site link

Just found this site and want to attend this great sounding event! Is this a good place to get advice or is it better to ask questions on the forum? Don't know what I can get together this late to bring, but I'm going out this afternoon to check things out. Will there be an area for beginners or should I just wear a name tag saying "Help-New Swapper"?

o

Definitely go to the site. Has all info. Beginners are very welcome!

o

Naw, no separate area for beginners;
you just jump right in & start swimming!

It's a very friendly, knowledgeable, & helpful bunch, & we'll all have "unlisted" items to trade, so just come on out & enjoy!

o

We love newbies! You can either ask questions on the www.ftworthgardenswap.com page, or on the regular GardenWeb pages. One way or another, somebody will answer! Be sure to check out the FAQ on the swap page, there's some good info for new folk.

o

I was a newb at the sping swap and everyone was very welcoming!

o

Sandy: We talked about a swap earlier In the summer I believe, but never heard back from you. Hope we'll see you at the meet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here