Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wildflowers4me

WANTED: Victims of Ike need plants

wildflowers4me
15 years ago

As the organizer of the Galveston County Plant Swap, I have recieved emails from our loyal swappers in need of plants, since their plants were taken by hurricane Ike. They lost most all of their plants or a good percentage of them. I would like to put out a plea to everyone and ask that if you can help in any way donate some of your extras in your yard to these unfortunate victims, please let us know on this thread. The Mercer Swap (in North Houston) is November 8, so if you can get the plants to the swap, we can help to distribute them. Or if you can't make it to the swap but would like to donate some extra plants, let us know here. I will direct them to this website and they can contact you or me. Gardeners are such good people and have really jumped in at times of need for people. I know, I was one of those needy last year, and my committee came to my rescue. I can't tell you how appreciative I was. They were so caring and unselfish....and they are just really really good good friends. Thank you for any help you can provide. ~Mary Ellen

Comments (6)

Sponsored