Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Please check my trade list, esp. firebird

Posted by liz_h 7/8 DFW Texas (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 30, 08 at 18:19

Here's my list. Have I missed anything?

~ firebird - snapdragon plants for shasta daisy & red zinnia seeds ~ How many snapdragons do you want? I forgot to ask earlier. ~

mikeb1206 - 35 of my cosmos for his rain lily seeds or bulbs

weenerdogg - dill (?), chives, 15 catmint seeds? for his lariope

Brenda/barefoot - bread for lunch

Sylvia - bread for trailing vinca and confetti lantana

Debbie - (seeds) Black-Eyed Susan Becky, Anagallis monelli, Celosia Fresh Look Red/Yellow, Dayflower blue, dianthus russian skies, snap dragons for stella d'oro and artemesia

alley/Alison - jugs for seeds - Black eyed susan-both kinds, dayflower, armeria bees mixed (find Alley by 11)

Cheryl/seamommy - white snapdragon seeds for columbine seeds & peony

Mommyfox - assorted seeds to include white snapdragon for pots, groundcovers & cuttings

fortunegardener - cosmos(35) and candytuft seeds for variegated vinca and monkey grass

Phyllis - 8 pansies, 6 snapdragons, chives if available for zephrina hollyhock plants, & seed for red salvia, red cypress & hyacinth bean vine

SandyB/organicgardener - bread, 12 - 13 pansies, SEEDS - agastache anisata 25, blanket flower goblin 40, catmint 8, nasturtium 15, snapdragon RB 75, arugula 75, cucumber 10, spinach 75, scallion 75, lettuce, radish, dill for *seeds - Nueves Azorean tomato, flamme, French Dandelion, Amaranth, pale pink & white salvia, balsam impatien - *plants - gill ivy, horse herb plants - *cuttings - coleus - *domes, trays & WS containers - *Herbal book

Sherman/sshuang - bread for WS pots & strawberry plants

Lila/pondnut - seeds of ornamental cabbage, white snapdragons, agastache anisata &? for wintercreeper & thyme

joie33 - Gallardia/Blanket Flower Goblin for rain lily seeds

chickenmom - white hollyhock & snapdragon seeds for basil & veronica seeds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Please check my trade list, esp. firebird

Liz,
Do you remember what cuttings I was supposed to bring you?

o

• Posted by liz_h 7/8 DFW Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 30, 08 at 19:45

mommyfox - it's the confetti lantana.

o

Hey there, I'm a her but yes that looks fine to me :P

o

Fri, Oct 31, 08 at 0:08

Oops. Sorry about that!

Btw, I just received a whole bunch of seeds in a newbie seedpack from bakemom on the wintersowing forum. Some of these are way more than I can use, so I'll be bringing even more seeds.

o

You still want the purple coneflower seeds?

o

• Posted by alley 7b Ft. Worth, Tx (My Page) on
    Fri, Oct 31, 08 at 8:33

Looks good to me. Although, I don't have the time constraints now. In fact, I'm thinking of not coming until later. I have a kid's soccer game that I was going to miss, but now may go to it first. Don't know what I'm doing.
Alison

o

Fri, Oct 31, 08 at 13:02

element - Yes, I do! Thanks, not sure how I forgot that.

o

Liz h: How many do you have? I can use 10-12 if you have that many. If not, just share some of them. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here