Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

WANTED: Firecracker fern

mikeandbarb
16 years ago

I missed out on getting some at the Fort Worth swap but hoping that someone has some for trade or for shipping cost.

Barb

Comments (9)

• TxMarti
    16 years ago

Were you there today? I'll have more next spring.

• mikeandbarb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

HI Marti,

Yes, I was there but I was late due to traffic and I didn't see it till it was all gone LOL.

I'd really love to get some, let me know what your looking for and hopefully I'll have something you want.

• carrie751
    16 years ago

Keep me in mind, also, Marti, if you have some to spare. Once I saw it on Jim's thread, I keep thinking that I have to have it ----LOL. Jim is definitely an enabler.

• mikeandbarb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Carrie, come to think of it your right JIM did start us needing and wanting a firecracker fern. So I think he should give us some LOL.
    See what happens hanging out with an enabler just makes you want it :)
    Maybe we should plan a day trip to go down to BEG Jim for some?

• TxMarti
    16 years ago

Barb, it's only been 24 hours, but I've already gotten everyone mixed up, and I can't place you if we met. I'd ask you to describe yourself, but I can't remember what anyone looked like except Weldon, for obvious reasons. lol

In relation to the grill, where did you stake out your place?

• mikeandbarb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Marti, I arrived late and didn't bring very much this time but I had the plumerias and in the pictures taken I was sitting in Sylvia's chair.

• TxMarti
    16 years ago

Well shoot! I don't think I got to meet you. I just looked at the pics I posted and I don't know which one is Sylvia's chair either.

Just remind me next spring before the swap that you are first on my list.

• mikeandbarb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank Marti,

I looked at the pictures Debbie put up and I don't think we did get to meet, cause I could make out your name tag and I don't recall talking.

You were however right in front of Sylvia and right beside Weldon? I seen what I thought was firecracker fern but was busy talking and before I had a chance to speak up to see if it indeed was one and if it was up for trade it was gone.

• sewnmom7
    16 years ago

hi, my name is molly, i'm a lurker!just wanted to ask marti,where she got the firecracker fern? you had no e-mail on your member page. thanks ahead,molly[sewnmom7@yahoo.com]