Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Firecracker fern

Posted by mikeandbarb z8 D/FW (jetman1979@aol.com) on
Sat, Oct 20, 07 at 20:47

I missed out on getting some at the Fort Worth swap but hoping that someone has some for trade or for shipping cost.

Barb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Firecracker fern

Were you there today? I'll have more next spring.

o

HI Marti,

Yes, I was there but I was late due to traffic and I didn't see it till it was all gone LOL.

I'd really love to get some, let me know what your looking for and hopefully I'll have something you want.

o

Keep me in mind, also, Marti, if you have some to spare. Once I saw it on Jim's thread, I keep thinking that I have to have it ----LOL. Jim is definitely an enabler.

o

Carrie, come to think of it your right JIM did start us needing and wanting a firecracker fern. So I think he should give us some LOL.
See what happens hanging out with an enabler just makes you want it :)
Maybe we should plan a day trip to go down to BEG Jim for some?

o

Barb, it's only been 24 hours, but I've already gotten everyone mixed up, and I can't place you if we met. I'd ask you to describe yourself, but I can't remember what anyone looked like except Weldon, for obvious reasons. lol

In relation to the grill, where did you stake out your place?

o

Marti, I arrived late and didn't bring very much this time but I had the plumerias and in the pictures taken I was sitting in Sylvia's chair.

o

Well shoot! I don't think I got to meet you. I just looked at the pics I posted and I don't know which one is Sylvia's chair either.

Just remind me next spring before the swap that you are first on my list.

o

Thank Marti,

I looked at the pictures Debbie put up and I don't think we did get to meet, cause I could make out your name tag and I don't recall talking.

You were however right in front of Sylvia and right beside Weldon? I seen what I thought was firecracker fern but was busy talking and before I had a chance to speak up to see if it indeed was one and if it was up for trade it was gone.

o

hi, my name is molly, i'm a lurker!just wanted to ask marti,where she got the firecracker fern? you had no e-mail on your member page. thanks ahead,molly[sewnmom7@yahoo.com]

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here