Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fairview_gw

HAVE: Rose Cuttings

fairview
17 years ago

Within the next two weeks, I will be trimming my roses severely. They have been quite vigorous and a couple are reaching the the soffit. They are "own root" roses and have survived this years drought in Collin COunty with no supplemental watering on a southern exposure with reflected heat from the brick wall. They are tough. The ID stakes have been pulled/lost and I have long since forgotten what they are. I have the following red, yellow and a pink cabbage rose. I will be happy to share these cuttings IF you are willing to send me a self addressed, postage paid padded envelope. The bigger the envelope, the larger the quanity will be included. Please mark "Rose Cuttings" on the outside of the envelope so I do not set it aside for junk mail. Please list your address as the return address on the padded envelope also in the event postage is due. I am willing and happy to share this material but I am not willing to address envelopes or wait in line at the post office to determine postage. If you are not willing to do this, please do not ask for cuttings!

Email me at fairview_101@yahoo.com with SubJ: Rose Cuttings NLT than 1 Dec 2006.

Sponsored
HEMAX Construction Services & Landscaping, LLC
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars34 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Landscape Contractors Servicing VA