Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Help for kinder teacher in San Antonio

Posted by Bev1951 z7Lubbock,Tx (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 30, 05 at 11:28

Hi all, My best friend is a teacher at Judson & is starting a butterfly garden at the school with her 5 y/os & the 5th grade students. She will be starting things from seeds as well as buying bigger plants. If anyone can help by donating time, seeds, or sharing plants let me know & I'll get information & pictures to you. Thanks, Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Help for kinder teacher in San Antonio

Jen gave me permission to put the website up so you can see everuone. Jen is the 1 in the pedal pushers. Bev

Here is a link that might be useful: Judson

o

What a great idea!

I just sent you an email with a list of seeds I can send.

Best luck!

o

Bev, see if they could use any of my seeds (link below). I might be able to contribute some milkweed plants also. We live in the NE corner of Medina Co., so not so far away from San Antonio. I garden for the butterflies and caterpillars and would like to help.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Seed List

o

Thanks guys, I'll get more info to you asap. Bev

o

Just put an envelope in the mail.

Thanks for giving us the chance to participate!

sylvia

o

Thanks to all of you ! Bev

o

sylviatexas,
Thank you so much for the nice package of seeds. They arrived at school just before the Christmas break. The students will return on Wednesday, January the 4th and I'll share your bounty with them then. You have been very generous with us and we appreciate it very much!
JentxK
Kindergarten

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here