Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcarpenter_gw

WANTED: wanted: ft. worth plant swap - 10/30/10

dcarpenter
13 years ago

I just wanted to say that we had such a great time on Saturday. Thanks to everyone that traded with me and my son. We really appreciate your generosity. I took some pictures and if I can figure out how to post them, I will do so. Thanks again Sylvia and Brenda and Rueben for organizing the swap and cooking. Till the Spring!!!

Darlene (dcarpenter)

Comments (9)

• sylviatexas1
    13 years ago

Thanks Darlene!

It really was a good swap, & I think everyone had a great time!

To post pics, put them on a hosting site such as photobucket (free) & post from there.

• dcarpenter
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I also want to thank Cheryl (Seamommy) for bullying her out of her green glass totem. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much.

Darlene

• barefoot_in_texas
    13 years ago

It really was a great swap. Ruben and I enjoy the swaps so much and feel like we bring home so much more than what we do is worth. Thank you everyone. I'm hoping the weather forecast is right and we get some rain tomorrow so I can finish getting everything in the ground. Cheryl - the tadpoles seem to be happy in the pond. Thanks so much. I hope someone posts pics.

• mikeb1206
    13 years ago

We had tadpoles? And you didn't cook them?

Thanks For the lunch, I hope the Red Hot Pokers gives you years of red hot pokes.

• dcarpenter
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I'm trying to upload a couple of pics. Let's see if this works ...

{{gwi:1321008}}

• dcarpenter
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Okay, that didn't work. Let's try this ...

Here is a link that might be useful: FW Plant Swap - 2010

• willow1987
    13 years ago

I will try to make it next year. I wish I could have this year but I had to work on that day

• seamommy
    13 years ago

I had a lot of fun as always, wish we could do it every month. Just kidding...I'm always so tired afterwards it's usually weeks before I get my new plants potted or in the ground. Getting ready for the swap is almost as much fun as the actual swap. It sure is a pleasure to spend a few hours just talking to other gardeners. Yeah, I had a ball too! Cheryl

• ruthz
    13 years ago

A few pictures I took at the swap

href="http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu208/vrzmrocz/?action=viewät=PA300132.jpg"; target="_blank">