Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Cypress Vine (Pink)

Posted by tejas_ruthie 7 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 1, 06 at 14:02

I have a huge cypress vine. Here is a link to this plant for plant details:
http://www.floridata.com/ref/I/ipom_qua.cfm

The last few months every visitor to my home has wanted seeds from this plant because it is so pretty & so healthy.

There are a lot of dead leaves right now so I have a lot of pods with seeds in them. If anyone wants some plz let me know and I will just regular mail some to you.

Ruthie

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo of my pink cypress vine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Cypress Vine (Pink)

Me! Me! I've grown the red but never the pink. Let me know what to send you, postage? Seeds? Tally HO!

o

I responded to you BeachPlant via e-mail. Just let me know what you would like to do.

Ruthie

o

Ruthie,
I couldn't pull up your picture. Can you send it? I'd love to have a pink variety. What are you looking for?
Xtal

o

Hello all

the link to the picture was broken. My apologies. Here is a link that works which I just tested.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/tejas_ruthie/Vine/DSCF0004.jpg

My apologies to Xtal whom I didn't mean to bombard with e-mail this morning. My ISP is up & down and I can't tell if the e-mails are going through to you or not. Sorry for the e-mail hassle.

3 people have contacted me asking what do I want in exchange? I am so new to gardening I don't even know. Our yard is full of cactus. We have palm trees that thrive. Please just send whatever you believe does well in heat. Either potted or transplanted in the ground would be fine.

Kind regards
Ruthie

Here is a link that might be useful: Restored link taking you to picture of the pink cypress vine

o

Got the seeds! Thanks tons! Tally HO!

o

I lost your address! Please send it to me and I'll send you something. I feel terrible! I'm going on the deadbeat trader list!! Tally HO!!

o

do you still have seeds if so I want some. look at my list and tell me what you would like. e-mail me at moultingfish@yahoo.com.

o

tejas ruthie,they call me john--molly come lately.do ya still have seeds of pink cypress vine. that thing is so goureous.what part of Texas do you live in? i can send you some alamo vine seeds.i live in abilene,plmk,thanks ahead,molly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here