Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Info on Ft Worth Plant Swap

Posted by happy_outdoors 8a, TX (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 2, 08 at 14:49

I've been reading a lot about the Ft Worth Plant Swaps, but can't really find any good info about when they will be held in the future. Where can I get info on the swap on a regular basis. Is there a website or forum that is current for this event? I'm assuming that there may have been one in the very recent past. Am I correct? Are these held about the same time each spring and fall? Thanks so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Info on Ft Worth Plant Swap

Sorry to let you know the day after...We had a Fort Worth swap yesterday at Trinity Park.
This was my first swap to attend. There were participants from all around the DFW area & surrounding towns. Someone said the Spring Swap has a lot larger turnout than we had yesterday.
There is a new website forum that is specifically set up to pre-trade & it worked great. I've added the link below.
Most of the participants had pre-traded & next time, I will bring more extras for others that were new or that didn't pre-trade.
Like I said, I'm new to this but had a great time & felt that everyone was extremely friendly & helpful. I came home with lots of great new plants & seeds!
I don't know if there is a date set for the next swap, but I'm sure it is going to be in the spring.
Hope you can join us next time!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fort Worth Garden Swap Forum

o
RE: WANTED: Info on Ft Worth Plant Swap

The link imabirdnut gave above will be updated as soon as the spring date has been set. It will be after March 15th. If we organize any little get-togethers between now and then I'll put it up on the swap site too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here