Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lycoris Radiata Spider Lilies - Hand to Hand in Wylie TX

Posted by manda3 8a (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 12, 10 at 21:33

Have:

I have a chunk containing 20 spider lily bulbs with leaves. Won't dig up till trade time. (They may take two seasons to actually bloom after they're moved. Some are small, it's just one chunk's worth.)

I also have exactly three mystery iris bulbs with leaves if you'd like that added to the pot. They're free.

Want:

I'm dying for some pansies. Maybe 5 flats (18ct). Any color.

Perennials with Red and/or Yellow blooms. Let me know what you've got and I'll look into it. :)

Seeds. Lots and lots of seeds.

I'm open to other items as well including good soil, cedar mulch and garden equipment. Just let me know. I'm desperate to garden right now and I have no cash. :P

Condition:

I would like to set up a hand to hand trade, maybe at the Wylie walmart parking lot or other nearby parking lot. Anywhere northeast of Dallas. I'm in Garland all the time. Whatever.

Would like to exchange pictures before exchange. I'll dig my guys up and show you the quality of the bulbs so there are no surprises. Same the other way around, please.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lycoris Radiata Spider Lilies - Hand to Hand in Wylie TX

would LOVE to grab some lycoris, have a 30 foot garden at
church i would like to put them in. don't have pansies,
i do have boatloads of iris. seeds from Texas Star hardy hybiscus (red). butter yellow antique iris, bright yellow
species iris (likes water/bog). yellow daylilies.

any interest? please let me hear from you!
-cat

o

Sounds awesome. We can meet at Target if you like. :) I figured out how to turn on my email link (didn't know I had it blocked) so let me know since yours is blocked as well. Lol.

o

how does one unblock email? the new Target on 544?
had to think about that one for a minute. what of my list
are you interested in? let me know, we can continue this
over email. -cat

o

• Posted by manda3 8a DFW Texas (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 21, 10 at 12:05

Go to your profile up top, sign in again, and then at the very bottom are options for email.

Show my email address to: (Member)
Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site. (check this)

Or if you want, just click on my name, and click on my email address, and then you can email me from your own email account.

Anywho, yes, that's the one. Closer to you in Murphy, I'd imagine.

I'd love a few of each if you don't mind. Maybe five or so seeds of the hibiscus, and a mix of your yellow iris. I've got a gazillion red spider lilies. I'm going to dig up a chunk that's wandered away from the bed a bit. It should have several good sized bulbs in it with tons of tiny bulbs mixed in. Anywhere from twenty to fifty bulbs. I'll dig them up and let you know exactly what's in there when we agree to meet so they're not out of the ground too long. They're dormant in summer instead of winter. Let me know what you think. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here