Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mark down's at Walmart

Posted by winddancing 7 Tx (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 14, 07 at 21:33

I'm a newbie this is my first post but its just to good to not tell folks about ...I hope this is ok.

I just got in from Walmart in Granbury Tx, They had marked lots of plants way down the 3" pots are roughly 1.23 ea, Orchids were only $5 and some change. Needless to say I now have about 20 plants or so I have to find room for ...
I'm telling every they just jumped into my basket well thats my story and I'm stickin to it * Laughs*
I can't deny I'm hooked on plants.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mark down's at Walmart

Ha! Congrats! What in the world are you going to do with all those plants?!

o

truth be told I stopped counting when we moved plants in around 70 something, so I really have the jungle effect going on. My son's have to pick a day to help mom move the big guys. I have had some of my plants 15+ yrs needless to say they are a tad large. One Shaff or umbrella plant is now at Grandma's cause its 12' and fits her vaulted ceiling just fine. Now all I have to do is find stuffed monkey's to decorate my plants with. I'll just sing in the jungle the lion roars tonight or would that be showing my age ?

o

Winddancing, I live in Granbury and will be checking out Walmart today. Thanks for the tip! Do you live out here as well?

Kristi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here