Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Cow or Chicken Manure

Posted by MuggseyTex N. TX (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 16, 12 at 19:40

Looking for animal manure in the Tarrant County, TX, area. Need bulk amount for small garden in Haslet area. Or would haul away bags of leaves in sandburr / sticker-free areas. Please advise of any horse arenas or dairy lots which might have such for hauling off.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Cow or Chicken Manure

I know it is not in Tarrant county but I got two truckloads of 2 year old composted horse manure from Spirit Horse Therapy. They have 30 horses and have plenty to spare. I don't know if they will charge you for some though.

Here is a link that might be useful: Horse Farm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Texas are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here