Sun, Jan 15, 12 at 10:01

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A pretty nice one this morning

Click on the pic above to go to the album:

From Sunrise 1-15-2012

o

A VERY nice one, I would say. I love reflections in the water............so pretty, RC.

o

Thanks Carrie.

And, that album got me "banned" for Gweb for a couple of days. I decided to play around and see if I could post a slideshow from the Picasa web album site over to the GWeb photography forum. Well, apparently GWeb's security software decided I was a spammer and I couldn't post anything anywhere, even text, until I e-mailed them.

Well, as the saying goes: "I've been kicked out of better places than this!" Ha.

o

And yet they aren't so quick to monitor when members are not behaving so nicely...........tell them we like what you post, and it hurts absolutely nobody. If members don't like to look at it, they don't have to open it.

o

Ah, probably just a software screening issue. I've been accused of worse! lol

o

R.C., that pic is sooooo gorgeous!

o

Thanks!

By the way, our windchill right now is seven below here. Ha!

o

Ouch, that hurts me just thinking about it, RC. I stepped out a bit ago to feed the cat, and decided this is a good day for staying inside.

o

"and decided this is a good day for staying inside."

Amen Carrie!

o

Nice one today. I had the wrong camera, a bad location and it only did its thing for a couple of minutes, but this gives you and idea

From Sunrise 2-20-2012

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here