Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

What Carrie woke up to this morning ...

Carrie said, "The weatherman calls this "snow pellets".............................looks an
awful lot like SNOW to me...............LOL"

I agree! Looks like a lot of snow to be too. Snow is beautiful, but terrible in that it's so cold .... brrrr!

Comments (11)

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    Original Author
    11 years ago

In thanked Carrie for braving the cold to take these pictures and she replied she had taken them all from inside in the warmth of her house.

Carrie, you sure have some nice views from inside your house, and not only that, but the glass on your windows is a lot cleaner than mine! :-)

• PKponder TX Z7B
    11 years ago

We had a similar view here, although my windows are not as clean as Carrie's either. Snow does make for a great birdwatching day! Carrie, you have lots of cardinals!

It's so cold and I'm home sick.

• carrie751
    11 years ago

My windows are not clean at all, just the camera was focusing on the outside and not the dirt on the windows..........LOL> I do have a lot of cardinals, Pam, there were many more than would let me photograph them.

• bossjim1
    11 years ago

Burr! Shiver! Shiver!
    Close the gate, Carrie!

Jim

• rcnaylor
    11 years ago

Nice ones!

Central Texas is starting to look like Amarillo!

• southofsa
    11 years ago

Brrrr- I can appreciate the beauty, but am really glad it's not here :-) I grew up in the North and couldn't get away from snow fast enough. Thanks for the pictures Carrie and posting them Roselee.

Lisa

• carrie751
    11 years ago

I'll try to do a better job of keeping the gate closed than RC did, Jim....LOL>
    And as for the snow, sofsa, if I had my way, the second day of January would be Spring...........I am DEFINITELY a warm weather person.

• backacre
    11 years ago

Such pretty pictures....we got ice here all over the shrubs and icicles hanging from the birdhouses. Pretty, but prefer seeing it from inside a warm house. Roselee, do we send our multiple pictures to you to post? Still don't understand how to do this.

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Backacre, it's easy to post several pictures at a time when you use a photo storing site like Photobucket.com. It's free. I resize the photos to 750 pixels wide before uploading or they are too large when posted here making it necesaary to scroll across to see them. They can also be resized after uploading to Photobucket by using their editing feature. Under the photos on Photobucket there will be several codes. Copy the HTML codes of the pictures you want to use into the message box and when you review the post you will see them. You can type messages above and below the photo codes. Try it. We'd love to see your pictures.

• backacre
    11 years ago

Thank you, Roselee. Reading your directions it seems to be fairly easy. I will give it a go as soon as I can. Thanks again (from me and probably others!)

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    Original Author
    11 years ago

If you have any questions as you go through the process, simple as it is, just ask and someone on here will try to answer them.