rcnaylor
12 years ago

Comments (9)

• carrie751
    12 years ago

Keep it up there, RC !!!!

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    12 years ago

Dang Richard, more snow? Like Carrie says, please close the gates. Not wanting to make you feel bad, but we're having spring like weather here and I'm getting some outdoor chores done before the heat sets in. It is SO pleasant to work in 65 to 75 degrees! I hope the weather warms up soon for you too.

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh, yeah, definitely "winter" up here today. Chill factor at lunch was 16 degrees.

So, Carrie and Roselee, you guys just rub it in. ;)

• carrie751
    12 years ago

We love you, RC, but you can keep your weather.....don't want any of that white stuff down here.

• melvalena
    12 years ago

Gosh I can feel it here! Just came in from outside pulling up some henbit.... hands are so cold....

I don't know how you do it RC!! I'd got nuts.

• rcnaylor
    Original Author
    12 years ago

This was yesterday about 3pm

From Addisyn Valentine 2012

• carrie751
    12 years ago

You must have NOT closed the gate completely, RC, as I had a little of the white stuff last night.....gone this morning though, thank goodness !!!

• bossjim1
    12 years ago

That's pretty, but makes me shiver just to look at it. They had predicted a freeze here for Saturday night, but the cloud cover moved in and it only got to 36 deg., thank goodness.
    Jim

• carrie751
    12 years ago

That is good, Jim, we had a HARD freeze here in North Texas, but think there is a warm-up on the way, and it cannot come too soon for me.