Posted by rcnaylor z7 Tex (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 7, 12 at 13:51

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This is what Texas looks like when you live in Amarillo

Keep it up there, RC !!!!

o

Dang Richard, more snow? Like Carrie says, please close the gates. Not wanting to make you feel bad, but we're having spring like weather here and I'm getting some outdoor chores done before the heat sets in. It is SO pleasant to work in 65 to 75 degrees! I hope the weather warms up soon for you too.

o

Oh, yeah, definitely "winter" up here today. Chill factor at lunch was 16 degrees.

So, Carrie and Roselee, you guys just rub it in. ;)

o

We love you, RC, but you can keep your weather.....don't want any of that white stuff down here.

o

Gosh I can feel it here! Just came in from outside pulling up some henbit.... hands are so cold....

I don't know how you do it RC!! I'd got nuts.

o

This was yesterday about 3pm

From Addisyn Valentine 2012

o

You must have NOT closed the gate completely, RC, as I had a little of the white stuff last night.....gone this morning though, thank goodness !!!

o

That's pretty, but makes me shiver just to look at it. They had predicted a freeze here for Saturday night, but the cloud cover moved in and it only got to 36 deg., thank goodness.
Jim

o

That is good, Jim, we had a HARD freeze here in North Texas, but think there is a warm-up on the way, and it cannot come too soon for me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here