Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

More Garden Art ...

There are a couple of new pieces of garden art that it's hoped you'll enjoy seeing. A dear friend gave me this darling dove pot which is placed on a pillar from Yeya's ...

This same wonderful person also gave me several terra cotta six sided pipes of which 6 were stacked 3 on 3 on a 12 in. stepping stone toped with a 16 in. stepping stone. The greyhound indoor statue was deteriorating in the weather so he was given a thick spray of fake stone paint. What about faking some moss on the pipes with green paint sponged on?

The resting lady isn't new, but but she was moved next to these Blue hill salvias. I love how the yellow lichen has grown on her ...

David has become even more engulfed with Wanderin' wind roses ...

{{gwi:208163}}

Rebecca has a few Leonie Lamesch roses of her own to enhance her image ...

The old jug is a favorite hang out for the anole lizard. He's soaked up the sun there for several days in a row ...

Not garden art, but I wanted to show you the very fragrant blooms of one of the Teneza trees ...

However I think the way the dew drops have stacked themselves on a Prairie Harvest rose to be very artsy ...

All for now. Not promising there won't be more because I love to take and share photos. I'm VERY happy that more of you do too :-) Let's keep them coming in this great spring!

Comments (10)