Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More pretties

Posted by plantmaven 8b/9a TX (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 4, 14 at 14:36

This spring seems exceptional. I expect hail any day, as this is the first time my peach tree has peaches.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More pretties

columbine

o

Peony poppy

o

Amaryllis

o

Ragna's shared amaryllis

o

View towards patio

o

Very nice! I wish my amaryllis bloomed like that.

Omar

o

Thanks! Several years ago a friend in the Denton area sent peach peony poppy in exchange for some of my red peony poppy seeds. This opened this morning.

o

"I expect hail any day," So Kathy, it was you who ordered the little storm that passed through yesterday. It rained hard mixed with some hail, but not enough to do much harm or much good either, for that matter. Only a half an inch of moisture in the rain gauge.

Love seeing all your spring beauties!

Omar, if I still had some of those amarylis I'd send some to you. But while doing the big garden renovation a couple of years ago I dug out a whole bed of them to move, placed them in a five gallon bucket, and never saw them again ... :-(

o

Thank you, Roselee.

o

Very nice, Kathy! You are the Queen of Columbines for sure! The Texas Yellow do good for me, but I've never had any other colors to do well.

My Amaryllis are blooming too. Thanks for showing your beautiful spring garden.

Jim

o

Buff beauty rose view from the top.

o

Arbor, this is the one that Diane rooted in 2007 from the original at the "old" house.

o

NOID iris

o

I kept the tags, but have no idea where they are.

o

View from the patio.

o

Can you see my kitty hiding in the "jungle"?

o

hint...he's white. lol

o

So many beauties!!! You know how to pick out the prettiest varieties for planting. That's for sure.

o

Found the kitty..................what is my prize??? Those are beauties, Kathy.

o

Jim, where are your pictures?

Omar

o

Very nice. You seem to be about a month ahead of me. Thanks for sharing. Gives me something to look forward to!

o

I am glad y'all enjoy the pictures.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here