Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Patty Wagon

Posted by roselee z8 SW Texas (My Page) on
Sat, May 10, 14 at 14:40

This is Patty "Castro Gardener" unloading her greenhouse. Patty and Steve's three dogs are 'helping'. If you want a ride you have to go through "The Green Door" ... ;-)

Here is a link that might be useful: To read about 'The Green Door' scroll almost halfway down on this crafty 'Conversations' thread....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Patty Wagon

LOL!!! @ 'the green door' comment.

Nice patty wagon there!

o

Is that Patty wagon street legal? It must be if she is bringing the plants to my house, LOL
Huh, Patty? I found you something that you are going to love

o

Ragna,
what does Jolana have for me ??!!! How exciting!

no, the Patty-wagon isn't street legal. It's stricly for garden use and to go on joy rides with Dalton, the big black dog. He thinks he's really sumpin' when he's in the seat with me.

o

Patty, isn't that nice? Something to look forward to. I wish I knew ... it'll be a surprise to both of us.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

((Maybe some fameflowers? ;-) Sorry I couldn't resist ... LOL ))

o

Are y'all trying to stir something up, LOL
I don't have anything for you Patty, maybe a box of switches, like my gm used to say, LOL

o

For those who haven't read all the posts: on one of the threads Patty 'accused' me of scattering Talinum 'Jewels of Opar' seeds when I was watering her yard last summer.

We have this running-fun-argument about them because I love them and she definitely doesn't because they come up everywhere in her more fertile soil.

I just had 'fameflower' ID'd on the Discussions Forum. It's a talinum, relative of 'Jewels of Opar'.

Yeah right Jolana, my gm "Ga-ga" used to tell me that too, but that's never what I got ... :-)

o

HAHAHA, did Ga Ga and Ma Ma go to the same GM school? Well, a box of switches is what I have, lol

o

oh, no! On May 14 you said you found something that I'm going to love! I hadn't read your post above, and Ragna told me you had something for me.... so I was wondering what it was. Switches ? wellllll.... okay!

o

HAHAHAHA

o

Knowing Jolana -- she's got something interesting up her sleeve ... :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here