Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
melvalena

Southlake Garden Tour 2013 pt 3 (last one)

melvalena
9 years ago

This place was a family affair! There were places for adults and spaces for kids. One area I thought was pretty cool, was full sun and had a truckload of sand trucked in and set up like a beach. It was next to the 'creek' that meandered through the yard. I don't have a photo of it though. :(
There were hidden little fairy gardens in the darker/shadier parts that each of the kids had made. The whole family worked together to create this beautiful back yard. I wish I had more photos of it.

The Chairy Tree:

The girl's play house

behind that was

most amazing service area I've ever seen! Sorry, no photo of that either..

On one of the adult patios, which also had comfortable seating and a tv. It was quite cozy.

A part of the stream that circulated around the back yard

not sure why a gate was here.. it leads to nothing. I think it was at the end of the driveway.

At the next home we had such a treat! He/She stayed for hours so everyone could see and get a photo!

We all loved how the daisies were growing through this bench!

I'm pretty sure that's a rose growing up this tree. (I think the tree is dead) Good use of it, if its in an area it won't do damage if it falls over

In about the center of the wooded yard:

I just love how this looks:

The last place we visited was a fairly new build, Since most of the perennials were slow to wake up they placed photos of what they looked like the year before.

I just love this!!

here's a close-up, visitors can stand there and know which way is 'home'!

I really liked how the gardener marked and labeled the plants:

Look what they did here:

At the front, up by the road

Love the large pillars to elevate the large pots