Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lynnmariep86

Daylilies!

Lynn Marie
9 years ago

I have a couple more than haven't bloomed yet, but I thought I'd share what has bloomed already. I don't know the names of any of them. Sorry!

From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies
From Daylilies

Comments (6)

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

What a collection of gorgeous GORGEOUS blooms!!!! I think the second one might be Kwanso, a very old, double, sterile variety. The color and petal shape always make me think of fire. It's the only daylilly that I know the name of ... :-)

• TxMarti
    9 years ago

Ooooh, pretty! Are they in full sun or shade? Mine are blooming right now but they aren't happy in the sun.

• jolanaweb
    9 years ago

Oh boy, they are sooo pretty , I love daylilies!

• bossjim1
    9 years ago

Wow Lyn, you have quite a variety of colors, and they are really pretty!

Jim

• castro_gardener
    9 years ago

LynnMarie, VERY pretty daylilies ! They are a favorite plant of mine and I have many that our blooming this year for the first time also. Last year I attended a plant sale where the daylily society was selling some, but they also had some free seeds, so I grabbed as many as they allowed me. They were crosses of named varieties, but we don't know yet what they will look like, so I will get to name them myself ! Can't wait to see what they will look like!

• Lynn Marie
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all for the nice comments. And thank you Roselee for the name. Marti, some are in full sun and some are in full shade (accidentally), and some are in between. It seems the ones in more shade are blooming later, but it could also be the variety. I tried to keep the red, yellow and orange in the front and the pink and purple in the back, but I failed. My beds are so confused.