o
Pictures

Posted by plantmaven 8b/9a TX (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 9:57

Thryallis is a bloomin' machine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pictures

St. Francis bird waterer, hummer on the agapanthus bud.

o

2nd try.

o

Some type of bindweed from my neighbor's yard.

o

Can someone tell me what type of iris this is?

o

My baby.

o

Pretty ones Kathy. That Thryallis just doesn't stop. Your iris looks just like the Yellow walking Iris I got from Tonya. I bet it's a challenge to catch that pup still long enough to get a picture.

Jim

o

Thanks, Jim. Maybe so re the iris. Maeve is such a joy. She is the most fun dog I have ever had. You are right, she keeps the squirrels and white wings on the run.

o

You garden looks so pretty Kathy.

What a cutie and a sweet dog Maeve is.

o

Shirley, now that the rains are over, things are drying out pretty fast. I did not take pictures of the uglies. lol

o

I love thyrallis and yours looks GREAT! How much direct sun does it get? I didn't realize when I planted mine early last year it would get too much afternoon sun. It has several inches of mulch and gets plenty of water from the drip irrigation line, but still wilts almost every afternoon. I'm going to move in this winter.

I'm sure you're thrilled about the bind weed. How do you control it?

"Hi" to Maeve :-)

o

The thryallis gets lots of sun and wilts also. it is out the window of the breakfast room.

The bind weed is not in my yard. It is over the fence. They have since mowed it down. I thought it had pretty flowers

o

Maeve and the thyrallis are both just gorgeous! I love the agapanthus with hummer too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here