Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
roselee_gw

The magic rain brings ...

Stepping outside for this morning's garden stroll I felt a certain magic. The plants seemed to vibrate with life. Is it the rain? Feeling the fairy like magic should be documented I went back in to get my camera and a warmer shirt.

Please forgive me but how can one help but wax somewhat poetic when the usually reticent but sweet scented Sweet olive seems to glow ...

A few feet beyond I'd swear the Arrowhead plant grew overnight ...

The Voodoo lily seeds must have been successfully fertilized by the flies because it folded ...

When the seeds at the bottom turn bright red I'll know they are viable and will collect them ...

The wild Caroline moonseed vine is at it's thickest and the berries at their reddest ...

Not caring about winter's nearness Coral vine extends her dainty tendrils ...

I marvel once again how peaceful life becomes when lived with faith ...

A tear streaked mirror can't see beyond its surface. Laugh instead. Not hard to do when true reflections are seen ...

Night blooming jasmine's tuberlar flowers drip with rain drops and fragrance ...

Toad lilies are mostly forgotten until they bloom to brighten their spot ...

Dried roses in a rusted sifter bring back memories of summer's glory ...

A happy Bright edge yucca seeming to sit cross legged on an Ammonite shell makes me smile ...

The sight of plants shared from SAPS like myself warm the heart. Again I thank you ...

Comments (11)