Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daylily Growers of Dallas spring sale?

Posted by random_harvest z8 TX DFW (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 31, 14 at 12:41

Anybody here from the Dallas Daylily Growers? I've gotten some of my best daylilies from their sale at NorthHaven Gardens, but I don't see it on the calendar this year. Might they be holding their sale elsewhere?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daylily Growers of Dallas spring sale?

Please let me know what you find out. I freaking LOVE daylilies!!!

o

Lynne, get in touch with Weldon.

o

So, carrie, are Lynne and Weldon Daylily Growers?

o

Weldon is....................don't know about Lynn. Weldon does a lot of hybridizing.

o

I have a ton of daylilies, but I don't keep up with the names of them. I just absolutely love them. Any time I find ones I don't have, I buy them and squeeze them in somewhere. I'd buy more, but I'm turning vegetable beds into daylily beds and my DH doesn't love them like I do.

o

I forgot to say that I've had good luck at the daylily auction at daylily.com. I only buy the "cheap" ones, but there are a lot of affordable ones. I got a bunch from a lady that sells them out of her own back yard in West Monroe, LA if you find yourself there.

o

Lynne, I do have some daylilies that I will sell. Many are in large pots and I will sell pot and all ... reasonably! Haven't learned to post pics on here, but email me and can send some. Some of what I have a my own on others' seedlings that are nice. I will not be able to attend the Dallas growers sale.

o

So, Weldon, will there be a Dallas Growers sale this spring, and if so, where and when?

o
Sale is TOMORROW! At Northaven Gardens

Sale was in the Dallas News:
it's tomorrow, starting at 9:00 AM, at Northaven Gardens.

My free & expert advice is to get there before 9;
the daylilies sell out very very quickly.

o

Weldon, I would be very interested in purchasing from you, let me know! My email is on my member's page.
Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here