Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
firecracker fern

Posted by cynthianovak 7/8 TX (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 22, 11 at 16:38

I stunbled onto a vendor with some online: almostedenplants has them in a 3.5 inch pot for 9.99

they only have a few left. Yes, I went for 2 because mine fromlast year is down to one green branch, I hope to make a pot full.

c

Here is a link that might be useful: link

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: firecracker fern

This plant is very common in "Good" nurseries, in major metropolitan areas. Even the lowly Lowes and Home Depot around Houston you can buy full 1 gallon pots for $6-$10.

o
RE: firecracker fern

If you are talking about Russelia equisetiformis, I have been all over DFW looking for them and have never found them. I buy two from Almost Eden every year and they fill out very quickly in my large hanging pot.

I'd love to find someone who carries them locally, although I have gotten fantastic service from Almost Eden.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here