Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcie_new

Help finding a tree--Brazilian grape tree

marcie_new
11 years ago

Hi everyone I am in need of help I am looking for a nursery somewhere in Bayview Texas they sell this tree well they did last year and this particular people go to Corpus Christy S.Padre from 11 to 1Sunday the chores and Harlinger between Jackson and monroe 3to 4:30 this towns are closer to the border than I am and I lost their name and e-mail addy does anyone here knows about this nursery? if so please e-mail me with the name and possibly e-mail addy. I will be forever grateful for this info Thanks Marcie

Comments (9)

• ExoticRGVNativesTy
    11 years ago

I believe you are trying to locate River's End Nursery.

Ty

Here is a link that might be useful: River's End Nursery

• aslan89
    11 years ago

I just discovered that nursery yesterday, I had a strawberry tree shipped to me from florida for nearly $100 when I could have just driven 15 minutes to
    River's End

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks for the info,one question do you happen to know if they are the ones that go around to south padre and Corpus? I will look this up at work tomorrow Thanks Marcie

• ExoticRGVNativesTy
    11 years ago

I'm pretty sure the nursery sells fruit at the Harlingen and South Padre farmers' market, but don't know if they ever visit Corpus Christi. At any rate, this is the only nursery in Bayview that specializes in tropical fruits.

Ty

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Well guys I want to say a big Thank you for your help, as of yesterday I am the proud owner of 2 Brazilian Grape trees now my quest begins-keeping them alive!!!

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Asland so you really are so so close to this nursery how was it? one of this days we are going to head out that way, we go to the coast every year but we go to surfside and Galveston so I am hoping this year we head out to port oconor maybe even bayview I found Cathy from the riversend nursery very nice and helpful lady it was a joy to interact with her she has so much patience Marcie

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Asland so you really are so so close to this nursery how was it? one of this days we are going to head out that way, we go to the coast every year but we go to surfside and Galveston so I am hoping this year we head out to port oconor maybe even bayview I found Cathy from the riversend nursery very nice and helpful lady it was a joy to interact with her she has so much patience Marcie

• marcie_new
    Original Author
    11 years ago

• ExoticRGVNativesTy
    11 years ago

Bayview is a great town, I always look forward to the trips we take to my family's property down there. It is the closest town to the visitor's center at Laguna Atascosa NWR, and South Padre is only a short drive from town. I'd visit the nursery more frequently, but it's often closed while we are in the area.

Ty