Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
FYI for any Brug Lovers!!

Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 5, 11 at 2:50

If you love Brugs.. Which I do..and you are sick of ebay and their prices..I heard today that quite a few Sellers are pulling out or cutting down on their ebay sells and will be offering cuttings/plants at BGI.There is NO PERSONAL gain in this for me! I just Love Brugs and I think this is a great way to get that must have Plant from someone you can trust and that is not always the case at ebay..Thought you might want to know..

Kylie

Eternity '10

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: FYI for any Brug Lovers!!

• Posted by chena z8 Texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 5, 11 at 2:59

OKAY! Sorry.. BGI is Brugmansia Growers International..

Kylie

o

Thanks, Kylie !!!!

o
Meant to ask

What is the name of the brug in the pic? Beautiful !!!!

o

When and where is BGI ?

o

Hi Chena have been lurking around here, my brugs seem to be waking up, ever so slowly but they are! I thought I had lost them all even that I had put them up, I am being brave this year I am slowly planting them in ground instead of leaving them in containers, wish me luck I am hoping they will get really big and come fall I can trim them back and start some cuttings in containers just in case they die on me over the winter and offer the rest in here a way of sharing my garden.By the way BGI is it .com or .net? Thanks Marcie

o

Thanks Kylie, I just joined last night. I will check this morning to make sure everything went thru ok. I can't wait to view the website. Barbra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here