Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
your favorite nursery in denton county

Posted by ladybugfruit (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 21, 11 at 20:28

I'm off for a birthday field trip tomorrow and am still trying to figure out which nursery I want to visit. I don't want to drive super far, but am thinking north haven gardens will be on the agenda...I wish redenta's wasn't so far away. What are some of your favs in the area?
Anyone know if Lantana's is still open?
Thanks!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: your favorite nursery in denton county

Happy Birthday to you!
As of last summer Lantana's is still open.
Oh there 's that Farmer's Market at Garden Ridge and 35 they had some good looking stuff last weekend.

Hartwells' on 35 in Lewisville is good to check out from time to time.

Though they're not in Denton County I've been thinking a lot about going back to see Marshall Grain and see what they've got on hand. (I need another nursery trip like I need a hole in my head!) There's also Mike's on 114 in South Lake and of course Blooming Colors.

o

Passed Lantana last week, and it is closed.

o

awwwhhh.. :( bummer.

o

Thanks for the wishes and the suggestions melva! :)
Never heard of marshall grain, may have to check that out...if not today, than another! (any excuse right?)
Sad to hear Lantana closed, loved going there and they had such nice garden areas. Kinda wondered how they would do when they redid 407.
Off to start the fun festivities! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here