Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marcie_new

Hibiscus plants

marcie_new
12 years ago

Hi everyone just had to come here to BRAG! Today I was so so lucky I stopped to gas up cause my junker was hungry to the point of going ding ding ding so I gassed up and went inside to pay and as I looked to the right they had plants so I just had to investigate and there they had Hibiscus upon checking the price it said 15.49 2and half gallon pot so I thought ouch pricey for my pocket and so I was about to leave and said what the heck I will buy one and not go out to eat twice this week so the attendant rang it up and it was HALF price!!!so I told him to ring me up one more this babies are big and the flower is single with the little stem standing out about 3 inches out of the center of the flower thflower is as big as the dinner plate hibiscus but this are tropical hib, I had never seen a flower so big in a tropical hib, color is deep deep red and the center is almost black with the stem tip yellow he is just gorgeous so the second Hib. is going to be a birthday present.Thanks for reading Marcie

Comments (4)