Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free Monkey Grass/ Liriope (Joshua area)

Posted by carolann_z8 (My Page) on
Tue, May 24, 11 at 10:24

I have lots of monkey grass if anyone wants any. It's not mondo grass but the large liriope that is great for borders. I live in Joshua which is south of Ft. Worth.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free Monkey Grass/ Liriope (Joshua area)

Hey ms. Carol what you doing over here?

o

I got lost. :)
Actually I go on GW every once in a while.

o

Carolann, it's GREAT to see you posting again. I meant to say something when you recently posted to another thread here.

o
thanks roselee

Thank you. I keep up our club site and got addicted to posting on facebook. lol
How have you been?

o

Carolann, I'm doing fine and dandy, but I'll have to say that's why I resigned from Facebook. It was just too busy. I wanted to stick with gardening and a couple of other interests.

We sure miss your presence on GW. Please come and visit often, take off your shoes, run cold water over your feet and stay a while :-)

o
aww

What a sweet thing to say. I might just have to pop in more often.

o

Hi Carolann!

o

Hi Pam. Waving to you from Joshua!!

o

Waving back from Azle! Did you get any takers for the liriope yet?

o

Nope!

o

I want it then! We've been trying to cultivate enough mondo to cover an area in the front yard and could use some more grassy stuff. I have Saturday, Sunday and Wednesdays off so could swing by with a shovel on one of those days if that works for you.

Would you be interested in some brugmansia (lot of noids...one large Strawberry Cream), large plumeria cuttings or black and blue salvia as a trade?

Pam

o

Pam, you're welcome to it. You don't need to trade me anything for it. Email me and we'll set up a time for you to get it. You have my email addy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here