Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A visit by the Dollmaker

Posted by beachplant 9b (beachplant@excite.com) on
Tue, Jun 11, 13 at 0:52

My friend Kandra makes the cooliest dolls in the world! She and Larry visited last month. She featured our garden in her newsletter. The Hooka-smoking caterpillar is visiting my mom.

Tally Ho!

Here is a link that might be useful: Wee People newsletter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A visit by the Dollmaker

Hey Tally,

Voyeuring from Australia today. (Killing time 'cause I don't want to clean my office!) Loving life here in Australia, but really miss my garden in Cypress.

Cool dolls your friend makes! But, what got me really excited was that datura! I had one like that the summer before we moved here. They're illegal here... Does yours set seed? Mine didn't. But if we were to get transferred would definitely want it back in my garden!

Hope alls well for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here