Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Horseherb in DFW -- wasn't someone looking?

Posted by freshair2townsquare 8a, D/FW (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 1, 12 at 15:07

Strong's in Carrollton on I-35E has Horseherb, at least 75 4" pots, but they all looked leggy, puny and a little fried. :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Horseherb in DFW -- wasn't someone looking?

OR .........you could just dig it up at my house !!!!!

o

What are you trying to say, Carrie? ;) Just come out and say it, for cryin' out loud!

o

I thought it was pretty clear...........if you don't want it leggy and fried and have to pay for it as well, dig it for free at my house...........how's that for clear as a bell????

o

I can't read your mind, Carrie. You're gonna hafta quit beating around the bush and spit it out already. :D

I just may take you up on that offer . . . assuming I interpreted it correctly. We FI-nally got rid of our woodpile (we no longer use our fireplace & the guys are no longer in scouting), so I have a nothing-but-dirt area to fill in. My DH has politely forbidden me to turn it into another flower bed, so I'm thinking about horseherb for a no-mow groundcover.

o

I don't have a large amount, but certainly enough for a start. It just keeps coming back in this bed where I do NOT want it and I hate to throw it away.

o

I have some too if you need more than Ms Carrie has :-)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here