Return to the Texas Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My yard as seen by Heather on her blog, Xericstyle ...

Posted by roselee z8 SW Texas (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 8, 13 at 15:42

Thanks to Shirley ( http://rockoakdeer.blogspot.com/) I found out that blogger Heather lives only a couple of miles from me. She visited earlier this week and blogged about my place on June 6 and 7.

There's a lot of great information, photos, plant lists, ideas and an ongoing account of how her new San Antonio garden is progressing on Xericstyle that I'm just beginning to explore. Check it out and join if you wish.

If any of your know of blogs that the rest of us should hear about do tell .... :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: Xericstyle Blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My yard as seen by Heather on her blog, Xericstyle ...

I read her blog, didn't know that was your garden though. It's so pretty.

o

You do have a beautiful garden, Roselee.

o

The walkway, the framing, all the different varieties of plants, and all the little surprises at every turn are amazing and beautiful. I love that red fern! Thanks for sharing.

o

Thanks to Shirley and Heather for putting it together for us to see and admire! What a serene and heavenly place! Roselee and Bob, how do you maintain and keep this so pretty?
No doubt that you are a gifted and blessed person....
Thanks for sharing.
Chitra

o

It's hard to believe you did a full garden revamp this year. It all looks so settled.

And it did answer another question - how to pronounce your name. As someone who had my name mispronounced for years it's something I try to pay attention to. And I didn't know the mulch guy was from Canada either.

Great post. Thanks for the link - Lisa

o

Hey! It looks fabulous! Changed a lot since I have seen it. Seems like forever ago since I have visited!

Lesli

o

Hey! It looks fabulous! Changed a lot since I have seen it. Seems like forever since I last visited!

Lesli

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Texas Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here