Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lavernialadybug

how do you add list of plants wants/haves?

lavernialadybug
10 years ago

I have tried to figure out ho to add the items I have to exchange and plants I want, but can't figure out how to access that area. Help.

Comments (10)

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    10 years ago

That's a beautiful hibiscus!

To edit your member page and add your trade lists you can scroll to the brown portion at the very bottom of this or any GW page where you will see the heading "Community". Click on "Member Page" and go from there. I hope this helps ...

• Lynn Marie
    10 years ago

I want the plant in your picture there! Beautiful!

• Alwayzbgrateful
    10 years ago

I've had that exact problem! I'll get into my members page, go to "edit" but it still will not allow me to update my trades list. Anyone else with this problem? ?? And what can I do to fix it???

• roselee z8b S.W. Texas
    10 years ago

I don't use the trade list. Maybe someone else will answer your question that does, but in the meantime you can contact the administration by scrolling down to the last line of 'instructions' and tell them you have a technical problem. Let us know if you get it resolved.

• backacre
    10 years ago

What is the name of that gorgeous hibiscus? I WANT it, also. Have never seen one like it. Drooling.....

• lavernialadybug
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Not sure of the exact name of the hibiscus - I know it is a fringe hibiscus. I received a cutting from someone several years back and now I share at swaps or with special friends. I have a red fringe also, but it is different. Will post a picture later.

• lavernialadybug
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Not sure of the exact name of the hibiscus - I know it is a fringe hibiscus. I received a cutting from someone several years back and now I share at swaps or with special friends. I have a red fringe also, but it is different. Will post a picture later.

• backacre
    10 years ago

Thanks, Lavernia, did a Google search on Fringe Hibiscus and then on to Japanese Lantern Hibiscus. There was a discussion on the Hibiscus forum last July, '12 about this plant. Interesting, but it is a tropical h. so out for me....I gave my tropical h. to daughter in Houston 'cause I got tired of garaging it over winter.

• wally_1936
    10 years ago

We have one years back and what we loved most about them is if it is a bright sunny day the center part of the bloom comes out to give you almost separated double but on cloudy days the center stays together with outside portion of the bloom. They are hardy growers. It was one of those years they sold them at Walmart. I have not seen one here since then. If they did my wife would have gotten another and told me I would have to find a place for it no matter how much room they take as they can grow to 6-8 feet tall and about 4 feet wide. They always had a lot of blooms most of the summer.

• lavernialadybug
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Finally found the name of the hibiscus!

Here is a link that might be useful: Peach Fringe Hibiscus

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?