Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sun_n_clay

Xeriscaping landscaper recommendations?

Sun-n-Clay
10 years ago

I have been working hard on replacing my front lawn with native plants and mulch but I have two major problems right now.

1. I don't have a natural sense of design and style so even I know that it is not looking very good. I'm just putting clumps of things here and there but there is no cohesion to it.

2. My arthritis is getting worse, and the hauling of mulch bags, digging, etc. is not helping at all.

So I think it is best if I make a one-time investment in a landscaping company to fix my "design" and build pathways and beds or whatever, that would then be easy for me to maintain. I will also need some kind of low wall on either side of the lawn to stop my neighbors' grass from creeping back into my area.

I have no clue who to get to do this, since no-one else I know is into xeriscaping. I don't want to just hire a lawn service that claims to do landscaping. I know Redentas offers such services but I fear that they would be very expensive.

How do I go about picking a company? Does anyone have any recommendations on not-too-expensive companies? Should I just go to Redentas? I am in Arlington.

TIA

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz